Join us for FREE fun and laughter …and don’t be surprised if you learn a thing or two!
Keeping mentally active and getting social interaction are 2 of the most important things you can do to stay young (see some others below).
Join us for a couple hours of brain-boosting fun! We’ll learn a bit, have some laughs, and then wrap it up with lunch. What better way to spend the lunch-hour?
Here’s some of the fun… and brain-boosting we’ll do:
- We’ll do 6 quick puzzles that will get you thinking and laughing.
- You’ll take home some Optical Illusions that you can use to amaze your friends, kids & grandkids.
- You’ll see 3 short videos that have amazed thousands of people. You’ll be laughing and talking about it for days (it’s the #1 reason people keep coming back with their friends)!
- There are plenty of prizes and surprises that will keep your brain-hopping and you laughing throughout!
- See the little trick FedEx plays on you every day!
- Find out the true age of your brain by taking a quick quiz
- Take a 30-second sight test that detects problems that can cause blindness instantly.
- See the trick to moving a John Deere tractor with one hand…no matter how big or strong you are!
- And what would a fun time together be without FOOD! – There will be Free Lunch after the show!
- Why anyone receiving Social Security retirement checks can lose 30% to 50% of it overnight…and more importantly, how to prevent it!
- The top 6 reasons your common sense beats the Wall Street “Big Shots”… and more importantly how to use it to your advantage.
- Holy Moly! Virtually everyone is putting themselves, their spouse, and their kids in danger because they don’t have this one piece of paper filled out correctly! Find out what the piece of paper is and how to fix it in just 5 minutes!
- The simple solution that makes you and your family a winner if you don’t need long-term care or in-home care…but more importantly, make you a winner if you do need Long-Term care or in-home care! You can’t miss this!
COST: FREE (join us for food and beverage afterwards!)